Is there an update going for Robot Mesh?

Hello, I was holding a class and I realized that all my students and myself included, kept getting an error message, it said:

"Saved Time: 3 ms

lib_type: [default]
Compiling: main.cpp
Compiling: programname.c
arm-none-eabi-g++: error: vexiq_lib_b.c.o: No such file or directory

error: link failed

User build failed.

Compiling failed: Program has errors. See output for details. Time: 442 ms"

Thank you!

Hi Uriel.

Could you copy a link to one of the projects that are showing the compile error?

Cheers, Sam

I can provide mine, which is the one they were guiding themselves out of. Here it is:

https://www.robotmesh.com/studio/5eb71aea68163a4e6abae221

Thank you!

As I was inspecting the website, there certain js.map files that were not loaded; including: "chrome-extension://gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/include.preload.js.map" and "chrome-extension://gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/include.postload.js.map"

Then, when I try to build the program the following errors show up: "t.js:13 TODO: getCompile options detect Joystick usage in code for -radio option" and "jquery-2.0.2.min.js:4 Uncaught (in promise) Compiling failed: Program has errors. See output for details."

I hope this offers you a better insight into what is going on.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We’ve now fixed the issue (a file deployment failed with a recent server update).

Compiling and building VEX IQ C++ programs should now work correctly.

1 Like

No worries at all! I really appreciate all your efforts to solve this issue. Thanks you!